JOIN OUR TEAM
Social Media Manager
Sar-El is searching for a talented Social Media Manager to represent our company by helping build and grow our social media presence for our brands. The Social Media Manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating/posting high-quality original content that we or you create. You should also manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service online.
A little about us:
We’re a group of film makers, producers, designers…creatives, you get the picture. That’s one side our business, the other is connection. We connect with people from all over the world, from all walks of life. In fact a major part of our clientele is churches and Christian non-profits coming to Israel to film or tour the country. It’s important to us that you’re comfortable with that.
• Create/Post compelling and engaging content daily across multiple platforms. (Instagram/Facebook/YouTube)
• Understanding company product and brand.
• Responding to messages and engaging in activity.
• Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
• Help monitor and evaluate the company’s brand and performance to help drive growth.
• Working with the Digital Marketing Director, Marketing, and Media team to strategize for the various happenings throughout the company and build content.
• 2-3 years of social media management/ marketing experience.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
• Video editing is a plus but not necessary.
• Native or very high-level English and proficient in Hebrew – a must.
• Dedicated and passionate about the sales growth, marketing, and social media.
• Someone who keeps up with trends/news/culture.
• Someone who is a team player.